So I thought, I would make my own post theme for random topics.
1. I should be able to post more often now. I had been feeling completely overwhelmed my first few weeks back at school, but now I feel more organized, and I should be able to write more often.
2. I am a runner, well, I am on the Cross Country team. I usually do decent, but more recently I had been getting side stitches so bad, the would force me to stop completely and kneel over, something that can be real embarrassing during a meet. How ever, after a lot of research on the topic, and bugging my coaches, I have found that wikipedia is actually really useful for this topic.
FOr me, it took several days, trying to find the right combination of "treatments". I tried a few, but it seems that a only a certain set works for me. A few were counter productive. Once I finally found the right combination of techniques, I was able to improve so much more, and one teammate even looked pissed that a few days ago, I could not even finish the one mile warm up, then a few days later, I was able to run with with her.
If you have side stitches, try looking over the list, seeing which you can do, and do as many as possible, then adjust to find the right combinations of panting like a dog, sucking your stomach, and singing corny songs until side stitches go away, and stay away.
3. Today I wore a tie to school because of, well, it is a really really long story. The short version is, the girls of the cross country team wanted the boys to dress up. But being boys, they did not want to. And I have to say, on the wearing a tie to school:
IT WAS EPIC
Now I do not know if people at my school just did not notice the mens-wear I was sporting, or expected I would be the kind of person to wear a tie to school, but no one made a big deal of it. My principal did not really look all that happy though...
Other then that, going in to Wawa with it on was really funny. I saw several do double takes. And the my dean was so distracted by the flashy silky tie, that she did not realize that my dress was both too short, and also too low.
I will be wearing a tie to school again.
4. I'M GETTING MY PREVILIGES which means I get to leave the school during the day,
can you tell I am excited?
5. I choose the quote I am going to use for my year book page. I decided on:
I never told you it was going to be easy, I told you it was going to be worth it -Art Williams
My favorite quote it actually:
If you are going though hell, keep going.
But I thought it whould be too depressing for a yearbook page.